A box full of winter holiday fun! Each chip is double sided for twice the holiday ideas. A great tradition to start with your family.
Custom built solenoids that are extremely quiet and made specifically for our Robot Cold Brew Towers. The solenoids run on 12v.
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio
peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 10
MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and
next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source
hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for
- 10 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
HackRF One has an injection molded plastic enclosure and ships with a
micro USB cable. An antenna is not included. You can purchase an antenna here.
ANT500 from Great Scott Gadgets is a telescopic antenna designed for operation from 75 MHz to 1 GHz. Its total length is configurable from 20 cm to 88 cm. ANT500 is constructed of stainless steel and features an SMA male connector, rotating shaft, and adjustable elbow.
ANT500 is a 50 ohm antenna designed to match HackRF One. It is the perfect first antenna for general purpose use with HackRF One.
---This is a PRE-ORDER only. Expected product shipment is in June of 2014. There are a limited number of ANT500 available, so pre-order early. We will charge your card when you pre-order and ship as soon as we recieve the product at Ada's.---