Custom built solenoids that are extremely quiet and made specifically for our Robot Cold Brew Towers. The solenoids run on 12v.
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio
peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 10
MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and
next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source
hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for
- 10 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
HackRF One has an injection molded plastic enclosure and ships with a
micro USB cable. An antenna is not included. You can purchase an antenna here.
ANT500 from Great Scott Gadgets is a telescopic antenna designed for operation from 75 MHz to 1 GHz. Its total length is configurable from 20 cm to 88 cm. ANT500 is constructed of stainless steel and features an SMA male connector, rotating shaft, and adjustable elbow.
ANT500 is a 50 ohm antenna designed to match HackRF One. It is the perfect first antenna for general purpose use with HackRF One.
---This is a PRE-ORDER only. Expected product shipment is in June of 2014. There are a limited number of ANT500 available, so pre-order early. We will charge your card when you pre-order and ship as soon as we recieve the product at Ada's.---