Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Plain & Simple (Paperback)
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Office 2013
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Office 2013 plain and simple Follow the book's easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Navigate with mouse, keyboard, or touch
- Create documents, reports, databases, and presentations
- Share your desktop, worksheets, and files
- Manage your email and organize your calendar
- Stay connected with online meetings and instant messaging
- Access your programs and your documents via the cloud
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS Exercises to apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Katherine Murray has written more than 60 computer books, including Microsoft Office 2010 Plain & Simple, Microsoft Word 2010 Plain & Simple, and Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime. She specializes in teaching people and businesses how to improve their productivity using Microsoft technologies.