Get FREE SHIPPING on most orders by signing up for our email newsletter below.
Browse popular categories below or use our book search.
Ada's Technical Books
713 Broadway East
Seattle, WA 98102
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create compelling presentations with PowerPoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Work with PowerPoint on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Design, organize, and polish your slides
- Create professional-looking charts and graphics
- Engage your audience with animation, audio, and video
- Customize themes and templates
- Prepare for your presentation
About the Author
Joan Lambert is the author of more than a dozen books about Microsoft Office and Windows, including several popular Step by Step titles from Microsoft Press
Joyce Cox has 20+ years’ experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, including dozens of books about Office and Windows.